76 Series Toyota Land Cruiser Rear bar and tyre carrier
Finally a rear bar for your Toyota that has had some real engineering put into it. This unique (pun intended) rear bar has a fantastic feature that no others are offering for your Land Cruiser. The ability to take all the tyre weight off the rear door yet still have the ability to open the tyre carrier with a single motion as toyota intended can't be beat. No more stuffing around with sticky and stiff over centre latches this sweet thing opens like stock. No more worries about over loading the rear door with larger than standard tyres or having to drop all your gear as you need two hands to open the tyre carrier.
- Proudly made in Australia with Australian Steel
- Made from 3,4,8mm steel
- Right hand swing out opens with large barn door in single action (no extra latches)
- Bar and Chassis take the weight of the tyre, rear door only holds it closed and pushes it open. No weight on back door
- Rated to carry 37" tyre
- Fits around Factory Toyota Tow bar
- Integrated LED Stop/Tail/Indicator lamps in the bar
- Integrated LED Reverse lights in the bar
- Hi-Lift jacking points integrated into the bar
- Punched and extruded tread plate step in middle of the bar
- Optional Left Hand swing out that can take 1 or 2 jerry cans, or a second spare tyre
- Shot blasted, zinc primed and powder coated texture black for long lasting corrosion resistance
- Can be colour coded to your vehicle (specify VIN when ordering)
Price above is for rear bar only, click on the options above to add swing outs and see price change accordingly.
Check out the video below showing how it all works
Fixed pricing is for Australian capital cities only, more applies for country areas.
Fitting difficulty: 6/10
Fitting time: 6-8 hours